We’ve done it. We’ve made our first HUGE step in the reinvention of the Femmes Faisant Podcast. As of Friday at approximately 1:30pm, the first podcast featuring Femmes Faisant founder Mia and new co-host Sam (ahem, me…) became a reality. It is in the editing process at the moment and will soon be available for your listening pleasure, but let me go ahead and give you a little break down. Here’s some things we discussed:
- Lime Crime makeup – because we love make up and especially wild, bold, in your FACE make up, and it’s cruelty free and vegan! (See below for a special link to get $5 off your first order!)
- Old Navy…and the hipo-CRAZY that is their plus sizes. 😒 😒 😒 (see what I did there? haaaa)
- Ashley Nell Tipton and her unbelievable talent…and the unfounded hate she gets for being an amazing contributor to the plus size community.
- Aly Raisman’s fan-fucking-tastic response to body shaming. Yes, Olympic gymnasts even experience body shaming. WTF, world?! What is wrong with you?!
- Bukkake parties. Yes. You read that correctly. The article is linked below. You know you’re curious.
- Self-talk and becoming more positive in all aspects of your life.